Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why I hopped on the bandwagon.

I like to write. A lot. Besides the therapuetic release it offers, I like thinking that maybe my thoughts (and the way I articulate them) might have an effect on someone. This is also why I like to speak in front of people.

I've attempted to write a few novels but never finished one on paper. In my head, they are awesome stories, but I found that when I started actually writing them down, I became overly obsessed with the characters and what happened to them. Maybe one day I'll actually finish one.

Anyway, back to this blog. I think (at least I hope) that this blog will allow me to do several things. I am planning as of now to post a wide spectrum of postings such things that I am doing, thinking about, or just find interesting.

Who knows? Maybe something I write here will have an effect on one of you reading it.

This, like myself, is a work in progress. Enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

  1. awesome my friend. looking forward to reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete