Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Familiar Yet Not Expected

I woke up this morning in a place that I didnt think I would be living in this summer. I started off hoping that I would be in Lancaster, but when that didnt work out, I assumed that I would settle down in Columbia.

Well, you know what they say about assuming.

Today, I woke up in my old bed in my home town. Thats right. Since I couldnt find a job in Columbia (I applied to about 10 places) I have been forced to move back home for the summer.

I am not too excited about it. I have left Lindsey and all my other friends. I won't be able to go to BCM at 7:00pm on Tuesdays.* I also had to completely move out of my house in Columbia (bed and all) before I could leave.

I am not sure what this summer has in store. I know I am going to start candidcy and apply to Seminary. Im also told that I will be digging up plants and planting new ones. I also plan to keep up my reading. I should finish my second book of the summer today.

I am sorry that I was not able to properly say good bye. I know that some of you are finding out that I left by reading this. I did not find out that I had to leave until last Tuesday. I plan on making trips up on weekends.

I hope everyone is having a good summer.





*You are welcome for the plug, BCM.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Bill. Keep your head up though bro. And thanks for the plug. We love people stopping by 819 Main Street here in Columbia for Bible study.

    ReplyDelete