Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Been A While...

My deepest apologies.

It has been over a month since I've posted in this thing. I refuse to let Anne Crane of having the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" since she told me that I'll probably give up on this thing after a while. :-p

Anyway this summer has been a good one. I've taken up my former post at Sweet Mamas. Working there 4-5 nights a week which is good. I only work the cash register and give out cake. I'm also allowed to eat whatever I want as long as I'm on the clock. There are some stories. Perhaps I'll post some later this summer or tell you about them in person.

Since I'm working at Sweet Mamas, I've also taken up bike riding. I try to ride it every day but that doesn't always happen. I'll be taking my bike to school next year too so if anyone wants to ride around Columbia let me know.

I've read 5 books so far this summer. I think I'll save you from those reviews for now.

What I find to be worth posting is that I have officially began my process for candidacy for ordination this summer. What does that mean? you ask. It means I have begun the process to become an ordained minister. Its a lengthy process and I plan to let you know as much as I am allowed throughout it.

Besides all this, I've been able to see Lindsey almost every week which makes me happy. She came down for the 4th, I've gone up for a few weekends, our parents even met this summer! They came down with her one weekend and everything went great. I am really blessed to have Lindsey Bergwerff in my life.

---

Anywhatever...

I'm sorry for not keeping you up-to-date. I have decided to add something to this blog that will make it more frequent. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting a weekly feature on this page. I will announce the details later on today. It will not take place of my blog but will be a weekly post (that is unless you do not enjoy it).

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll be moving back to Columbia August 1. Let me know when you head back up. I'm anxious to get up there and see everyone.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment